Mmmm… An easy dessert substitute, with no added sugar. Not to mention, it’s filling and can be a great afternoon snack. My mom and me made this together, and were quite pleased with the results. This time round, I got a little creative with taking pictures.
Date and Apple Chia Pudding
Time: ~10 minutes + freeze time
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsps. date syrup (or more if you desire it sweeter)
- 1 finely chopped apple
- Cinnamon to garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Scoop into individual pudding cups.
- Freeze for 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with cinnamon.